Want to know how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile? or how to add ringtones to Windows Phone? Then you stumble upon on the correct article.
Windows 10 mobile are always good with simplicity and have pretty much features in it. Some of the new Windows Phone users might have difficulty to locate few settings.
In this article, we will show you how to change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile and how to set custom ringtone in Windows phone.
This is the most liked article as we have covered each and every step in detail. So that you can learn to change your Windows Phone Ringtones easily.
Just Read On…
Only for our blog readers we’ve a free bundle of Windows 10 mobile ringtones . The download link is at the end of this article.
It’s a pain in butt searching for a setting but you can’t locate it. I know, nowadays there are many settings and that is what makes it hard to remember each and every setting path.
Also Read: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10?
The procedure to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile is pretty easy, but for those who are brand new users of Windows phone, these methods will help them to change ringtone in Windows 10 smartphone.
We have listed some ways, which will help you to set ringtone in Windows 10 phone.
From the evolution of the mobile phones, the “Ringtones” are introduced where you can select the ringtone of your choice instead of listening to the old boring landline phones sound, remember?
– Feeling Nostalgic 😉
Smartphones made it easier to choose the ringtones of your choice but sometimes it becomes tricky to set your favorite music that is not pre-installed on the Windows 10 mobile.
And right now we will learn that trick.Let’s Start…
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
There are 3 ways on how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
Note that these methods can also be used to change ringtones in Windows 8 phones.
Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile With The Help Of Your PC & Mobile
If you just want to use one of your preloaded ringtones that comes with your Windows 10 phone than just follow the steps below:
- Settings >> Personalization >>Sound
- In “ Sounds”, Click on “Ringer” option and you’ll see all the preloaded Windows Phone 10 sounds.
- If you want, you can use any of Windows Mobile default ringtone as your ringtone.
- If you want to have a custom ringtone like your favorite music or song then just connect your phone to your laptop/PC.
- Once you connected your phone wait for few seconds for your Windows 10 mobile drivers to get installed and ready on your laptop/PC.
- Now go to “My Computer” Or “This PC” depending upon the Windows Operating system you are using, and you will see your phone there.
- Just double-click on it and go to the Ringtones folder. In this folder, you will see Windows 10 mobile preloaded ringtones.
- Now if you want to have your mp3 song as your ringtone, just copy that song from your Laptop/PC and paste it in the Ringtone folder. That’s It.
- The final step is to get your Windows 10 mobile device and go to the “Ringer” option as shown in the first step and you will see your song there, tap on it and set it as your Windows 10 mobile ringtone.
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile Without PC/Laptop, download Ringtone Maker app
If you do not want to use your PC/Laptop, or you don’t have one, then do not worry.
You can still be able to change ringtone with the help of “Ringtone Maker app”.
This ringtone maker for Windows phone is pre-installed on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 mobile, but if you do not see it just head over to “Windows App Store” to download the Ringtone Maker App.
This app is basically a mp3 ringtone maker or you can also call it a mp3 ringtone cutter app.
Once downloaded and installed, follow these steps:
- With this app, you can make free ringtones for cell phones. Just open the app and select the song of your choice. You know you can cut the part of the song that you like and set it as your Windows mobile ringtone instead of the full song.
- Now Move the edge pointers and crop the song, from where you want to start the ringtone and where to end.
- Once satisfied with the selection of the part of the mp3 song, tap on SAVE and its done. You can now set that as your ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile By Downloading It From Online Sites
This is the simplest way to change ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile.
Just go to Google.com and type in Windows 10 Mobile Ringtones download, this will give you several results that will have websites who are offering Windows 10 mobile free ringtones to download.
You can easily download the ringtones in Windows 10 Mobile and then set them from the Windows Mobile Settings.
No need to use Ringtone Maker App in this case. Yes! but if you want to crop the downloaded ringtone than you may use it.
You can also change Windows 10 mobile custom notification sounds by following any of the above methods.
Few examples of website that you will consider to visit and download ringtones for Windows 10 mobile are– Zedge.net,en.softonic.com etc.
As promised here are bunch of ringtone for Windows mobile which are coming to flagship devices specially for our blog readers. These are Windows 10 mp3 ringtone free download.
This bundle also includes face the pain ringtone(one of my favoriate) and windows error ringtone Hope you liked the Windows 10 mobile ringtones that we hand picked just for you.
Note: The above link will take you to the third party website.
Do you like this guide on How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile? If Yes! Give us a share on FB.
Just use the comment section to get the answers if any questions.
- как изменить мелодию звонка в windows 10 mobile
- jak zmieniæ dzwonek w systemie windows 10 mobile
- 如何在 windows 10 移动版中更改铃声
- cum se modificã tonul de apel în windows 10 mobile
- come cambiare suoneria in windows 10 mobile
- wie ändere ich den klingelton in windows 10 mobile
- como alterar o toque no windows 10 mobile