Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10 even if you are not from any technical background. Sometimes it can happen that your Bluetooth paired but not connected to your audio devices or wireless displays.
The wireless technology in Windows 10 has been there for many years and got improved on every new update. You can play music through Bluetooth speakers from computer or Windows 10 mobile etc.
With Bluetooth, you can connect to the Wireless Optical Mouse, Wireless Keyboards(Gaming Keyboards), Wireless Headphones and many other wireless devices which work over a Bluetooth connection.
But, while using them with your computer or phone, you may face little problems sometimes. That’s why we are here to give you the exact steps to Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10 mobile.
The Microsoft wireless display adapter in device manager Windows 10 gives you the capability to connect your wireless displays.
In case you have any issue with the display adapter you can go with Microsoft wireless display adapter troubleshooting.(Soon i will write a full guide on how to troubleshoot display adapter in Windows 10)
Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 helps to connect the Bluetooth enabled devices such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speakers etc.
I know that was a lot of talking ;). Let’s get to the solution on how to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10 mobile by using some of the commonly used devices across the globe.
Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10
Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio Devices :
After pressing the Connect button in Action Center, if you do not see your device in discovered devices list, you can try the below steps:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Bluetooth functionality and that it’s turned On in your device. You’ll see a Bluetooth button in Action Centre when you open it.
- If you don’t see the Bluetooth button in Action Center, try updating your device’s driver to the latest version. Here’s how you can update your device driver: go to Start >> enter Device Manager >> select it from the list of results, and then, in Device Manager, find your device, right-click on it(or press and hold) , select Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software in the list, and then follow the rest of the steps.
- If Bluetooth is turned On, and the driver is up to date, but your Bluetooth audio device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and re-pairing it. Here’s how you can do it: go to Start >> enter Devices >> select Bluetooth >> select the device >> select Remove device >> and then try pairing again.
- Also, make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is switched On and Discoverable. How you do this differs with devices, so check the device manual that came with your device or directly go to the Manufacturer’s website.
Using Miracast Devices With Windows 10:
If pressing the Connect button in Action Centre and after searching for wireless display and audio devices if you don’t find your device, give the following steps a try:
- Just double check that your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the device manual that came with it in the box or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- If you see any messages like “this device doesn’t support miracast” or “your pc or mobile device doesn’t support miracast” then contact miracast support.
- Make sure that WiFi is turned On on the device.
- Ensure that the display you want to forecast to supports Miracast and that it’s turned On.
- If it doesn’t, you’ll need a Miracast adapter (also called a “dongle”) that plugs into an HDMI port on your display device.
Using WiGig Devices With Windows 10:
If pressing the Connect button in Action Centre doesn’t find your wireless device, try the following steps:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports WiGig and is turned On and Discoverable. If your PC supports WiGig, you’ll see a WiGig button in Settings >> Flight mode.
- Make sure that the display supports WiGig. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a WiGig dock.
Recommended Read: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
Did this guide on “Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10” solved your problem. Are you able to use your wireless devices?
You can also use this guide to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 mobile by following the same steps as given above.
If yes, do let us know. Somehow if you are not able to get your wireless device working, please comment in the comment section below with your issue in detail. We’ll try to help you out.
- reparar la conexión a dispositivos de audio y pantallas inalámbricas bluetooth en windows 10
- cómo arreglar problemas de conexiones a dispositivos de sonido bluetooth y pantallas inalámbricas en windows 10
- 修复 windows 10 中到蓝牙音频设备和无线显示器的连接
- م بإصلاح الاتصالات بأجهزة العرض اللاسلكية وأجهزة الصوت المزودة بتقنية bluetooth في windows 10
- réparer les connexions aux périphériques audio bluetooth et aux écrans sans fil dans windows 10 mobile
- naprawianie połączeń z urządzeniami audio bluetooth i ekranami bezprzewodowymi w systemie windows 10