You can easily Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System by using Windows 10 Sync Center.
Synchronizing Windows 10 settings helps you to use and share the same settings, wallpapers, themes and other stuff on Multiple Computers with the Same operating systems.
Microsoft introduced cloud synchronization in Windows 8 operating system, which comes with extended features in Windows 10 Operating System.
If you ever wonder, “How do I Sync My settings in Windows 10?” and if you can’t sync My Settings in Windows 10 then this article is for you.
We’ve come up with this updated article that will save you a lot of time. We will share the interesting and easy method to understand the basics of the Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System.
In this post, I will share the methods on how you can sync my settings in Windows 10. Using which you can easily synchronize settings in Windows 10. Those who are thinking what the Synchronization does?
Synchronization in Windows operating system?
In brief, the Synchronization helps you to share the same settings, Themes, Music, and many other things on multiple computers.
Once you enable these settings in the computers, you can start using all the settings and apps stored on the other computers.
Here is the full tutorial to Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System.
How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10
About sync settings in Windows 10:
- Windows keeps track of the settings sets on all Windows 10 devices after your sync is turned on.
- In Set Individual Sync Settings, you can choose to sync Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings.
- If the Windows 10 sync settings greyed out on your device, might your device not available for this feature.
How to Customize Sync Settings on Windows 10
Before you can play with sync settings on your Windows 10, you have to login to Windows 10 through your Microsoft Account. Its because Windows 10 synchronization is carried out through OneDrive.
Access Sync Settings on Windows 10
- Open Start Menu
- Now Click Settings
- Than Click Accounts
- Click Sync your Settings On the right fringe.
- Sync your Settings in front you now.
Set On and Off Synchronization on Windows 10
- Go to the Sync your Settings like steps above.
- The first section is Sync Settings.
- Now you can see one option under this section which reads as Sync your settings on This PC.
- If you move the slider to the right then it will turn on.
- And if you move it to the left then it will be set to off.
Set Individual Sync Settings on Windows 10
You can set individual settings for all the categories to ON or OFF like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings. Here is the screenshot:
Recommended: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
I hope you got your answer on How do i sync my settings in Windows 10. If you have any issues while setting synchronisation in Windows 10 devices please let me know by comments.
Do share this article with your friends on facebook. It will really help them all.
- windows 10 theme not syncing
- change synced theme windows 10
- sync settings Windows 10
- windows 10 sync settings not working